Assistant Property Manager
Storage King USA is seeking a part-time Assistant Property Manager for our Denver, CO facility. As Assistant Property Manager, you will lead a small team striving to achieve and exceed sales goals (rentals of storage units, packing supply sales) and provide customers with exceptional customer service in a clean, well maintained, and secure storage facility. We offer a competitive wage, incentives, health insurance, growth opportunities, an engaged organizational culture and focus on personal and professional development.
Bring your unique talents and drive to the table. Together we can achieve an exciting, rewarding future for you and our team!
Assistant Property Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional sales and service to our Customers and Sales leads over the phone as well as to walk-in Customers.
- Recommend appropriate unit sizes and services based on individual Customer’s needs.
- Understand and explain the leasing process to Customers.
- Sell merchandise including packing/moving supplies and offer insurance to protect our Customer’s goods
- Point of contact for facility tenants
- Accurately manage cash and balance receipts, pursue collections, post payments and process daily bank deposits accurately and timely.
- Understand and efficiently operate our Property Management Software to complete leases, take payments, run reports and manage tenant accounts
- Conduct daily visual and space audits of entire facility as well as perform lock checks.
- Perform light maintenance both inside the facility and on the grounds including; sweeping, changing light bulbs and removing debris in units. Some facilities also require light landscaping to maintain facility image and curb appeal
- Local marketing of the facility
- Liaison between Home Office and Staff
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skills & Qualifications of the Assistant Property Manager:
- Minimum of 2 years Management Experience (Self-Storage or Retail a plus)
- Strong work ethic and self-starter
- Excellent customer service, sales and marketing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- HS diploma/GED (minimum)
- Clean driving record, valid driver’s license AND your own vehicle (due to marketing and banking responsibilities)
- Must be willing to work weekends
- The Company reserves the right to conduct pre-employment drug screening and/or background screening on all individuals who apply for employment